Abdominal Ultrasound Training Course
This course is organized as a fully comprehensive course. It provides complete coverage of the registry Abdomen test content outline. Pertinent gross anatomy, sectional anatomy, physiology, pathology, and pathophysiology are presented in addition to the sonographic appearances of normal and abnormal structures. ULTRASONOGRAPHY OF THE ABDOMEN course designed:
• For practicing abdominal sonographers who wish to review current Abdominal Ultrasound and acquire educational credits or units.
• For cross-training into abdominal ultrasound.
COURSE DETAILS & SUBJECTS:
- Normal abdominal vascular anatomy and sonography
- Sonography of abdominal vascular disorders
- Normal liver anatomy and physiology
- Normal hepatic sonography
- Common ultrasound imaging artifacts
- Sonography of hepatic pathology
- Ultrasound of the biliary system
- Sonography of the retroperitoneum to include the adrenal glands.
- Sonography of the normal and abnormal pancreas
- Sonography of the reticuloendothelial system (spleen & lymph nodes)
- Sonography of the normal and abnormal urinary tract and male pelvis
- Sonography of the peritoneum
- Sonography of the gastrointestinal tract
- Neck (thyroid gland)