Sharpen your skills and be familiar with the diagnostic medical sonography situations that you may face in your real clinical life.
About Our Courses
MK Ultrasound Training Center will help to advance your medical knowledge and deepen your clinical skills in diagnostic ultrasound field. Through our remarkable team, we will help you sharpen your skills and make you familiar with the clinical situations that you may face them in your real clinical life.
In each of our Hands-On courses, we dedicate well over half of your total class time to our Hands-On Scan Lab. We work in small groups together under the guidance of an expert instructor to build our skills together in a collaborative, supportive way. There are only skills building, positive reinforcement, and infinite patience.
We also know that people learn by doing, so at the end of each day we open up the Scan Lab around the clock to allow you to practice without pressure by yourself or with your classmates.
Every hour here counts for you: You’ll have more time here with the probe than in any other course or setting, including your workplace.
This is the place for the Serious Learner.
Our Ultrasound Training Courses:
Sonography Principles & Instrumentation course:
Abdominal ultrasound training course:
Adult Echocardiography Training Course:
This course will teach you the basics of echocardiography. It provides comprehensive knowledge and hands-on training skills of adult echocardiography.
Pediatric Echo-cardiography Training Course:
Vascular Ultrasound Training Course:
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound course:
Obs/Gyna ultrasound training course:
Hands-on intensive ultrasound training with lectures and one-on-one discussion to build the complete ultrasound OBS/GYN experience.
How to Choose Your Ultrasound
“Choosing the right ultrasound technician program for you will help determine your future success”
Contact Us … We can help you to choose the right course that suits your demand.
What course is the best choice for you?
To decide what course is the best choice for your personal need, you need to think of:
How much time do you have until your exam date or your target date?
What are your medical knowledge and your clinical skills level?
What are your areas of weaknesses and strengths?
We can assist you to evaluate your knowledge and needs, contact us and let one of our expert faculty members help you.
What Do Our Courses offer?
- Flexible guide learning resources that can help to start your ultrasound career with.
- Over 100 hours of intensive live lectures covering all the core clinical sciences that you can face them in your real medical life.
- Supervised hands-on practical experience on real persons.
- Multiple clinical cases review.
- High yield, comprehensive enduring materials, Schemes, Medical pictures and Interactive Media/ Videos.
- Access to our students’ groups on social media (Telegram/ Facebook/ our YouTube channel).
- Ideal MCQs solve methods and time management tricks in case you would like to get ARDMS/ APCA Exams and Certificates.
- Access to our Mobile App.
- Diagnostics Medical Ultrasounds Mock exams.
During the course, we will help you identify weakness area and opportunity for progression in your ultrasound career.
Ultrasound Imaging Specialties
Ultrasound imaging is increasingly used to diagnose internal medical conditions because unlike other medical imaging techniques such as X-rays, CT (computed tomography) scans or nuclear medicine, ultrasound doesn’t use or emit radiation into the body. This makes ultrasound imaging a popular method for testing pregnant women and babies, who are at high risk for complications associated with radiation. However, there are many other ways in which ultrasound imaging is used to diagnose illness in the body.
Here is a list of common ultrasound education and career specialties:
- Abdominal sonographers specialize in generating images of the internal organs and tissues located within the abdomen such as the liver, pancreas, spleen, and gallbladder.
- Breast sonographers conduct ultrasound scans using a sound frequency specifically targeted for breast tissue to evaluate tumors and other abnormalities found in mammograms or physical exams.
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) sonographers work exclusively with women to survey their reproductive organs and track the health and development of fetuses during pregnancy.
- Echocardiography sonographers, specializing in echocardiography (EKG) are trained in the evaluation and imaging of the heart, its related valves and vessels, and blood flow to and from the heart.
- Vascular technologists are trained to use special equipment designed to visually track blood flow in other areas of the body.
- Ophthalmology sonographers perform diagnostic tests on the eyes and surrounding muscles and tissue.
- Neurosonology sonographers are specially trained to use ultrasound imaging on the brain and spinal cord.