Vascular Ultrasound Training Course:
The Vascular Technology course is designed:
- as preparation for a future career in modern Vascular clinics.
- Get knowledge and clinical skills in the field of vascular Technology.
Vascular Ultrasound Training Course for Physicians:
For comprehensive vascular interpretation courses that train medical professionals in proper duplex testing and sonography techniques for vascular conditions. MK can provide the vascular ultrasound training you need to perform more skillful, accurate diagnostic testing of vascular conditions.
Why Vascular Ultrasound?
Vascular ultrasound has come a long way in recent years. Because its early manifestation was a grainy, black and white, two-dimensional image, vascular ultrasound was once thought of as a mere screening tool. Now, Doppler technology and color imaging make vascular ultrasound the modality of choice for early detection of many vascular conditions, including:
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Venous disease
- Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
For that reason, physicians and other medical professionals must learn how to perform this procedure so that they can accurately diagnose patients.
What is Covered in Our Vascular Ultrasound Training Course?
In the vascular interpretation courses, we offer at MK center, our highly qualified physician instructors present a thorough overview of the anatomy and hemodynamics of the vascular system, as well as the various pathological conditions that can present during vascular ultrasounds. Our courses also cover multiple variables that may be present in patients, such as cardiac output, dehydration, and infection, which can all affect the vascular system in different ways and aggravate existing conditions. A number of case studies will be presented, which will ensure that participants can gain an exhaustive understanding of vascular conditions in a wide range of patients.
The course covers:
- Anatomy of the arterial & venous systems
- Vascular pathology
- Patient history & physical examination (arterial)
- Pressure testing
- Doppler velocimetry in arterial disease testing
- Duplex imaging
- Spectral analysis & arteriography
- Deep Doppler applications
- Abdominal arteriography
- Peripheral vascular arteriography
- Patient history & physical examination (venous)
- Venous Doppler of the lower extremity
- Outflow plethysmography
- Duplex imaging of the peripheral venous system
- Assessing venous valvular competence
- Peripheral vascular venography
- Patient history & physical examination (cerebrovascular)
- Direct tests
- Indirect tests
- Transcranial Doppler
- Cerebral arteriography & intervention